This site, unfortunately, was down for several weeks. This was partly because I have the technological skills and understanding of your average tree, and partly because when I tried calling support lines or posting in support forums, I was lectured, insulted, and told to contact someone else.

Fortunately, thanks to one awesome employee at my hosting company, the site is now back up and running. And although I still had access to the original theme I’d used, I decided it was time for a change. So the site has a completely new look now. It’s still a work in progress; I’m having trouble getting some things to format the way I want them to. But I’ll get there.

Meanwhile, I’ll resume my normal-ish blogging schedule next week.